Thursday, 13 February 2014

Valentine's My Way

Valentine's Day falls on a Friday this year which is nice. We usually stay home and make it special without making reservations, blowing money at a loud restaurant and possibly getting crappy food. I plan on making lasagna and get a bottle of red wine. I think red wine goes well with pasta? and for dessert, Philadelphia Marble Brownies and some peanut butter cookies on the side for the weekend. The fam has been crazy for them since I found the best recipe ever.

Now for the Valentine entertainment? Not sure...maybe I'll pick a chick flick to watch, a form of hubby torture. haha. Here's some of my favorite gushy movies of love...






Enjoy Valentines Day with your loved ones, even if its only with your fur babies or a container of Haagen Dazs ice cream and a big fluffy blanket. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment