Thursday, 21 February 2013

Narwhal

 "Narwhal" my son's new saying. I have no idea where he got it from or why he is saying it but at least it isn't a swear word. So...his birthday is coming up next month and I decided to make him a plush Narwhal. He had shown me some images from the internet and he commented that they were cute, so here is what I made.
 





This was my second attempt at making it. The first one I used the sewing machine and I guess I didnt line it up right.? who knows. This time I carefully cut out the pattern which I found here and hand sewn it together. I used old sweats, black buttons and some fleece. It turned out super soft and squishy. Cute, cute!

I think my son who is going to be the big '13' will be surprised or a little embarrassed...he is still my baby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment